- Morsen Grow Light Reviews
- MORSEN Reflector-Series 600W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - Review
- MORSEN Reflector-Series 1200W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - Review
- MORSEN Reflector-Series 1800W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum with VEG and Bloom Switch - Review
- Morsen 2000W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 200x10W Grow - Review
- Morsen MRS-2400W Reflector-Series Grow Light Full Spectrum Veg and Bloom Switch - Review
- Morsen 2400W LED Grow Light 2 Dimmer On Off Switch Full Spectrum - Review
Morsen Grow Light Reviews
After buying seedlings and setting up an indoor growing area, next on your list should be getting a LED grow light. LED grow lights offer an eco-friendly way of practicing agriculture with very little effort. They do not emit harmful substances into the environment and need very little electricity to produce light, cutting down operation costs. Unlike MH, HPS, and HID lights, they are highly durable and can last up to 100,000 hours. Their wavelengths are easy to adjust, and they help plants to mature quickly and have better yields.
With that said, there are numerous types of LED grow lights and you can easily get confused when shopping for one. Additionally, each light has different specifications which you can easily misinterpret. When choosing a LED grow light, there are 7 things to take into consideration: its wattage, its energy efficiency, its light spectrum, its cooling system, its coverage, its warranty, and its lifespan.
One brand that takes all these factors into consideration when making its LED grow lights is MORSEN. The company makes very powerful LED grow lights that can be used in different settings. Founded in 2013, it is one of the brands of Shenzhen Sunton Lighting, a Chinese company that makes different types of lights. Today, we review 6 top-notch Morsen LED grow lights.
|$88.99||116||2' x 3' at 24"||100000||0.76|
|Check||233||3,5' x 3' at 24"||100000|
|Check||353||4' x 3,5' at 24"||100000|
|Check||365||4.5' x 8'||50000|
|Check||455||4,5' x 3,5' at 24"||100000|
|Check||450||6' x 6.5' at 24"||100000|
MORSEN Reflector-Series 600W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - ReviewIt's hard to find fault with this light as it has all the great features high-end LED grow lights have: a full light spectrum, a powerful reflector panel, two switches for the vegetative and blooming stages, and built-in aluminum heat sinks. Vegetative and blooming modes are very important for growing plants. When you turn on the vegetative mode, the grow light uses 40% less energy and less of the red light. This is because plants don't require a lot of energy during the vegetative stage as they do during the flowering stage. This light is made with energy savings in mind and consumes only 116 watts while delivering 600 watts. It is equal to a 600-watt MH or HPS light. Aluminum heat sinks keep the sixty 10w Epileds chips working at the right temperature. However, you may have to get a fan separately as the light lacks a fan for heat dissipation.
- ☘️Morsen Reflector-Series grow light fixture is designed to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage
- 🍀Energy saving, MRS-600W compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 116 watts!
- 🌱MRS-600W stimulates plants growth by providing an optimized full spectrum to get the best yield
- 🌳VEG/Bloom switches provide your plants suitable light spectrum through their growing life-cycle
- 🌴Long lifespan led growing lamp with 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
MORSEN Reflector-Series 1200W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - ReviewThe best thing about a good LED grow light is that you can use it for the entire life cycle of your plants. This is one such light. It features a space-saving design and does not take up a lot of space in a room.
The light is highly energy-efficient and only pulls 233 watts of electricity while giving your plants 1200 watts. Since it doesn’t draw a lot of power, it doesn't direct a lot of heat to your plants. A timer enables you to program the light to automatically go on and off.
The grow light covers a 4ft x 4ft grow tent (which is more than the coverage the manufacturer recommends – 3.5ft x 3ft), however, the light it produces is not very intense, so you will need to place it at a height of 16 inches during the vegetative stage and at a height of 8 inches during the flowering stage.
MORSEN Reflector-Series 1800W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum with VEG and Bloom Switch - ReviewOne thing is certain, a full spectrum LED grow light helps plants to have higher yields than other types of grow lights, even regular LED grow lights. While all LED grow lights use lenses to direct light out of the LED structure and onto the plants, this Morsen light goes a step further and uses a reflector panel to direct the light into broader beams to offer more coverage. How about its energy consumption? It also gets top marks for that too as it only uses up 353 watts while generating 1800 watts. The light comes with a 3 year warranty and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so you can be sure it’s a high-quality grow light. However, it falls short of becoming a high-end LED grow light because it doesn’t have the many controls that high-end LED lights have. It also runs hotter than other LED grow lights (but this can be remedied with a fan).
Morsen 2000W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 200x10W Grow - ReviewGreat reviews, an affordable price, and awesome features make this one of the best 2000w LED grow lights. If you're looking for a grow light you can use for years, it is well worth considering. You'll also love the fact that it only consumes 365 watts of power. Since it produces very little heat, it maintains a low temperature and gives you many years of service.
If you've ever used a grow light that overheats, this one will be a welcome change. It features an efficient cooling system that disperses heat and produces very little sound. The system works better than traditional cooling systems.
The light only weighs 11lbs, so you can easily hang it above your plants. When placed 3.5 feet above plants, it provides a coverage of 4.5 feet x 8 feet. However, you can't use it continually and must turn it off for 20 minutes after every 7 to 8 hours.
- 🍃【Advanced Full Spectrum】: The led grow light comes with super bright 300pcs 10w dual Chips, 236 Red+ 40 Blue+ 16 White+ 8 IR, which is similar to the sunlight, give off perfect wavelength for all growing stage. Suitable for seeding, germination, vegetative & flowering.
- 🍃【Dimmable and Durable】: Two On-off switch on the back of the light, easily control the brightness of light, 6 UL certificated cooling fans, strong heat dissipation design and adopting isolated power supply, low noise, lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
- 🍃【High Efficiency and Energy Saving】: The led plant grow lamp effectively replaces a conventional 3000 watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 560w! led grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- 🍃【Widely Used】: The led grow lights are suitable for all plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and succulents. Perfect plant light for indoor plants, office, balcony, darkroom, home, greemhouse.
- 🍃【Warranty Policy】: 3 year warranty and 30 days return guarantee and within 24 hours professionals customer service. any questions please contact us.
Morsen MRS-2400W Reflector-Series Grow Light Full Spectrum Veg and Bloom Switch - ReviewOne of the most appealing things about this light is its unique design. It is partitioned into six sections, each with the same number of LED chips. All the chips have diodes that protect them and ensure that if one stops working, the others continue providing optimal light, helping your plants to thrive. The light comprises 240 10w Epileds double chips that cover the red, blue, and white ends of the color spectrum. They work together to generate light that is just like natural sunlight, helping plants to stay healthy at every phase of life. The light doesn't disappoint when it comes to saving energy. While it produces 2400 watts, it only uses 455 watts. This ensures it doesn't give off a lot of heat like other lights in its class. The light is ideal for grow rooms, grow tents, greenhouses, potted plants, hydroponics, and any other indoor gardening operation.
- 【Advanced Full Spectrum】: The led grow light comes with super bright 240pcs Triple Chips, 104 Red+ 64 Blue+ 16 orange+ 16 Yellow+ 16 Warm light+ 16 White+ 8 IR, which is similar to the sunlight, give off perfect wavelength for all growing stage. Suitable for seeding, germination, vegetative & flowering.
- 【Three Mode】: Veg mode or bloom mode or both mode on, provide your plants suitable light spectrum through their growing life-cycle to get the best yield.
- 【High Efficiency and Energy Saving】: The led plant grow lamp effectively replaces a conventional 2400 watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 455 watts! led grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- 【Widely Used】: The led grow lights are suitable for all plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and succulents. Perfect plant light for indoor plants, office, balcony, darkroom, home, greemhouse.
- 【Warranty Policy】: 3 year warranty and 30 days return guarantee and within 24 hours professionals customer service. morsen own factory and professionals to research, design and develop the products, best price for you!
Morsen 2400W LED Grow Light 2 Dimmer On Off Switch Full Spectrum - ReviewYou'll love how your plants will start reacting to this light as soon as you hang it above them. While it is the second 2400-watt light on this list, not all its features are similar to that of the other light. For starters, it only consumes 450 watts of energy. Secondly, it has 6 cooling fans that provide enhanced heat dissipation. They keep the light cool and ensure the heat it produces does not burn your plants. However, some of the fans may stop working after a few months.
The light uses high-quality semiconductor chips (10w) made by Epileds that offer the right wavelength of light. Epileds LED chips emit very bright and intense light. Each is fitted with a zener diode to ensure it functions separately. This also ensures that 90% of the light is directed to the plants. Morsen provides a free hanging kit to help make installation easy.
- [Enjoy Natural Sunshine] Comes with super bright full spectrum 240pcs 10w dual Chips, 176 Red+ 40 Blue+ 16 White+ 4 IR+4 Purple, which is similar to the sunlight, give off natural lights for plants seeding, germination, vegetative, flowering and fruiting in office, balcony, darkroom, home, greenhouse.
- [Three Lighting Modes Adjustable] With two separate ON/OFF switches for 3 lighting modes adjustable, it can deliver maximum light performance from seedling through final flowering.
- [Energy Saving] Can replaces a conventional 2400 watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 450 watts. This LED grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- [Effective Cool System] 6 UL certificated Cooling Fans, 360° Cooling port, Strong heat dissipation design, adopting isolated power supply, low noise, up to 50,000 hours lifespan.
- [After-sales Service] 30-days money back and 3- years after-sales service offered. Any question, contact us freely.
How to Choose the Right Morsen LED Grow Light
While there’s no denying the fact that Morsen makes high quality LED grow lights, don’t be quick to buy the first one you come across. Consider the plants you want to grow when buying a grow light. For instance, the Morsen MRS-2400w light may not be ideal if you are growing two plants in a 2ft x 3ft grow bed. In this case, the 600-watt Morsen grow light may be better for your plants. Make an informed decision by going through the specifications of each light and you’ll be sure to choose the right one.