- G8LED Grow Light Reviews
- G8LED 900 Watt MEGA LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - Review
- G8LED 600 Watt MEGA LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B) - Review
- G8LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light for Flowering BLOOM with Optimal 8-Band with Increased Red Spectra and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - Review
- G8LED 240 Watt LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - Review
- G8LED 90 Watt LED All RED Flowering BOOST Grow Light - Review
G8LED Grow Light Reviews
When you’re starting an indoor grow operation, there are so many things to consider. But if you do your homework well and configure it the right way, it shouldn’t take long for your plants to mature and produce.
As long as you set up the lights properly, maintain a good temperature, keep oxygen levels up, ensure the plants get enough humidity, and put safety first, there’s no reason why your grow operation should not be a success.
Whether you are an expert grower or just starting out, G8LED lights are worth getting. They’ve undergone years of continuous improvements and feature superior indoor grow-lighting technology.
Why should you buy G8LED lights? They are award-winning lights that consume very little power, are well constructed, have a long lifespan, and boast unique features. You may not need to change them for your plants’ entire life cycle. The lights are made and tested in the USA (Los Angeles, California) and their performance is unparalleled.
G8LED grow lights are a good investment since the manufacturer is an industry leader. In 2016 and 2017, some of the lights were voted the best led grow lights by the HIGH TIMES Magazine. The grow lights give plants the right amount of light, helping them to mature faster.
G8LED gives a warranty for its lights and offers exceptional customer service. Here are 5 G8LED grow lights we love
|Check||270||4' x 3'||100000|
|Check||140||3' x 2'||100000|
|$129.00||75||3' x 2' veg.||100000||1.72|
G8LED 900 Watt MEGA LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - ReviewIf you are an expert grower, this light is a must-have. It is an intense, powerful light designed to save energy. With it, you can save a tidy sum on your electric bill. Since it covers a 24-square-feet growing area, it is ideal for commercial settings.
In case you want to increase your yield, you can add one or two 90-watt All Red UFOs. These will enhance plant density and flowering in a few days. Your plants may start producing 5-6 buds per plant. In addition, they will be twice as big, frostier, have a deeper color, and smell so much better.
But expect to part with a chunk of money as this G8LED grow light is costlier than the rest. Also, the blooming boosters are not part of the package. However, the light is well worth the money. It only draws 540 watts while emitting 900 watts. The light it produces is enough to grow your plants to maturity
- Grow light for indoor plants
- Reduce electricity
- Veg/Flower light
- Reduce heat
- Increase growth
G8LED 600 Watt MEGA LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV-B) - ReviewLooking for a light that can cover a large grow bed? This is it. It is a perfect replacement for a 1000-watt MH/HPS light. It uses a lot less electricity than these lights (only 380 watts) and effortlessly delivers 600 watts. It is very easy to use, simply plug it in and it will start working. What’s more, you don’t need a ballast.
If lighting efficiency is what you’re after, you’ll be delighted by this light. It can penetrate plant canopies up to 60 inches. You will not only get high yields, the produce will be of very good quality. The light is ideal for the entire growth cycle of plants – from seedling stage to harvesting.
Excess heat or humidity is something you’ll never have to worry about as this light stays cool even after prolonged use. If you want more energy savings, run the light on 220v. One thing the light lacks is a built-in timer that allows you to automatically turn it on and off.
- Veg/Flower for 18+ square feet
- G8LED Technology
- Full spectrum Veg/Flower Grow Light
- Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy
- Winner High Times Magazine 2014 Award
G8LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light for Flowering BLOOM with Optimal 8-Band with Increased Red Spectra and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - ReviewThis is a great light for those who are new to indoor gardening as it provides coverage for a 4ft x 3ft growing area. But don’t take our word for it, the only way to prove its effectiveness is to try it. With 8 bands of light that range from infrared to ultraviolet, it is perfect for the flowering phase. It will make your plants grow stronger, healthier, and produce better yields.
If you’ve been using a MH or HPS light that consumes too much electricity and drives up your power bill, here’s some good news: this light can replace an 800-Watt MH/HPS light. It emits little heat, efficiently penetrates plant canopies, and its PAR value remains stable over time. It gives your plants 450 watts while using only 270 watts. The G8LED 450W light can stay functional in spite of harsh weather conditions and be used for several grow cycles. To enhance buds during the flowering stage, you can consider adding the G8LED 90W Red Grow Light. The light can sometimes run hot, so consider putting it in a climate-controlled room or getting a fan.
G8LED 240 Watt LED Veg/Flower Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared (IR) and Ultraviolet (UV) - 3 Watt Chips - ReviewAre you transitioning from other grow lights to LED grow lights? This is a good light to start with. It is better priced than other lights in the same class and has a very low energy consumption (only 140 watts). It provides intense light (240 watts) for a 3ft x 2ft grow tent.
Even though it’s a small light, it provides sufficient light for 2-3 plants. It offers the best wavelengths to ensure plants stay healthy from seedling stage to maturity. It is a well-built light with an average lifespan of 5 years. Its power output is the same as that of a 400w MH or HPS lamp. Because it uses a lot less power than these lights, it is twice as efficient. Heat is a non-issue as the light doesn’t have a problem with overheating. If you are a novice grower, this light has been designed with you in mind. However, you may have to start a closet grow operation as its fans are really loud.
- Expert Guide Top LED. Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light. "Best LED Grow Light" by HIGH TIMES Magazine.
- Upgraded for 2020! Highest Yields and Highest PPFD PAR Values - 970μMol/m2/s at 12".
- G8LED lights produce higher quality plants with superb taste and aroma. G8LED light are designed with the highest PAR values with increased LED density to produce the highest yields in the industry.
- G8LED lights come with our stellar Customer Service and Warranty serviced directly by us. We make customers service our #1 priority.
- The 240W Veg and Flower light is for your entire grow from seedling to harvest. Veg 3feet x 2feet (91cm x 61cm) | Flowering 3feet x 2feet (91cm x 61cm). Add one 90W Red Flower Booster during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. 110V-240V. For non-FBA orders from our listing, the power cord is available for US, Americas, UK, EU, AU depending on your shipping address. FBA orders will come with USA power cords. Hanging wires included.
G8LED 90 Watt LED All RED Flowering BOOST Grow Light - ReviewIf all you need is a supplemental light, this one is perfect. Its LEDs are made to last and you won’t need to replace them for years. For a light its size, it is quite effective. It is super bright but at the same time conserves energy (consuming only 75 watts).
When you place the light a few inches above your plants, it significantly enhances the buds. Your plants will become perkier, denser, taller and grow much faster. They will have a dark green color and plenty of plump flowers.
But it is worth noting that the light is only useful during the flowering stage so do not use it for an entire grow cycle. Use it together with your LED, HID, or CFL grow light. Add one every 10 square feet to enhance flowering size and resin formation. The downside is, the LED panel tends to shift when moved so don’t be alarmed when this happens.
- Increase the flowering size and density by adding a G8LED 90W Flower Booster to any grow flowering room as supplemental lighting. Made with 90 x 1W dense network of diodes with an output power of 80W.
- Increase the return on investment of the grow by adding a G8LED Flower Booster. Each Flower Booster provides 770μMol/m2/s of PAR at 12 inches to the plants! Formulated with Red and Far-red wavelengths, the Flower Booster is used with any LED, CFL, Metal Halide or HPS lights to increase flowering.
- Add one Flower Booster per 8-10 square feet of grow area during the flowering phase to increase yield. The plants will respond with increased flowering within 1 week.
- Expert Guide Top Pick. Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light.
Which is the Best G8LED Light for You?
Every G8LED grow light is unique in its design and offers exceptional performance. However, the perfect light for you depends on your growing area and your budget. If you have a commercial outfit, the G8LED 900 LED grow light is perfect for your needs. Its high cost is justified by the performance it offers.
For new growers, the G8LED 240W LED grow light is perfect. It is reasonably priced and is very efficient. You can control how tall or big your plants get by adjusting the light’s height. The good news is, whichever G8LED grow light you choose, your investment will pay off within the first year.