Marijuana and Cannabis Definitions A-Z
Slang pot and weed terms & words defined
Cannabis Slang & Related Terms Defined
- A potent strain of pot from Panama.
- drugs not available
- Refers to rolling papers.
- A defoliant, toxic to humans as well
as plants, that was sprayed on marijuana
throughout the world began in the
- Drug supplier, a dealer.
- Crack, $5 worth of crack.
- marijuana growers crushed, expanded
glass used to provide additional medium
- High all the time.
Great pot, fine; having an ample stash
or supply of dope or money.
- Cigar hollowed out and filled with
- Process where the marijuana plant
leaves absorb sunlight and CO2 to
produce plant energy, chemicals and
Possession with Intent to Distribute.
Pin / Pinner
- Small and skinny rolled marijuana
- Crack pipe; marijuana pipe; vein into
which a drug is injected.
- A pair of stigma protruding from the
female calyx that capture pollen for the
- marijauna pipe
- Can be a hiding place for drugs.
420 Pot Directory of pot heads, pot
freaks, pot smoking, pot seeds, growing
pot, pot cafe, pot spirit, new pot, top
pot. Buy pot and buy pot pipes!
- Someone who enjoys cannabis (smokes
pot or marijuana).
- When a joint has a lump in the middle.
- Slang term meaning to smoke weed.
Puff the Dragon
- Slang, to smoke marijuana.
:: A ::
B :: C
:: D ::
E :: F ::
G :: H ::
I :: J ::
K :: L ::
:: N ::
O :: P
:: Q ::
R :: S ::
T :: U ::
V :: W ::
Created by Buddy for Babe and You
Copyrightę 2008 & Beyond